Tuesday, November 12, 2013

{November} 10 on the 10th

This is what 10 on 10 is all about: taking a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month, documenting a day in your life and finding beauty among the ordinary moments. 



Except that, once again, it isn't really 10 photos. :)

 I desperately needed a day of rest and taking a bunch of pictures in the middle of the day would have just been me, on the couch, with four crazies running around me. ;) 



Loading everyone up in the van to head to church, and noticing the beauty of fall around me.





Being taught, from this convicting passage. Good.




I love walking into my porch to the wonderful smell of apples. These apples are patiently waiting till I have time to make them into sauce (hold on little apples!)





So, this. 
Dave's going for Father Of The Year. He made a zipline for the boys




The boys are so excited about starting "Abba's Choice" again. Four weeks of learning, exploring, and practicing some Christmas music, and then they get to perform on a Sunday morning, during church. My Noe (in the red plaid) looks so very serious, because finding any sort of rhythm takes a whole lot of concentration for this one. *smile*  He'll get it eventually. 

2 comments:

Arlona said...

Noe will practice hard and will get it right.

Andrea said...

Pretty pictures :) I'm jealous of your green grass!