Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm not dead, my computer is.

So, remember in my last post, how I said that my computer was malfunctioning, but we were "fairly confident" that we could get it going again?

Well.... I'm sure you can figure out the verdict on that one. It couldn't be revived. For the first time in 10+ years I have been unplugged and off line *gasp*.

Dave finally suggested that I log on to the old' blog and just get it out there that I am not dead, my computer is. :)

Can't wait to write more about what I have been learning, post some photos, keep in touch with you all, update my photo a day blog, and all that fun stuff. But for now, I am pecking away on Caleb's little IPad touch screen and that is not real conducive to posting much. :) Plus, in a few minutes I will be packing the IPad away in his backpack (I feel compelled to put it out there, that we are SO not the kind of parents who give their 9 yr old an IPad. This is for him to become more independent in the classroom, and it has been so cool to watch him learn on it! It was only through Grandma and Grandpa's generosity that this was even possible. And I may be getting my Internet fix on it and feeling rather pathetic for it.)

So, until my computer gets figured out and fixed... Or I continue in the art of stealing educational venues from small children, all is well here!

3 comments:

Arlona said...

You have my permission to use the ipad so I can be kept up to date. I miss you when you are not able to post! I don't think that K minds. Love, Mom

Nikki said...

Glad to know you're still alive!! So sad about your computer--I don't know what I'd do if mine crashed! {And I really don't know how I lived back in the olden days, 5 or so years ago, when I didn't have a laptop of my own. Oh, the agony it must've been!}

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Flip Flopsbasic request: The shoe must be good-fitting, cannot not be able to be too small too greatly! Do not receive sales clerk's honeyed words to affect. With sub-is bigger, the security sense which puts on is higher; On the contrary, with sub-is narrower, more is difficult; Therefore, the shoe heel possibly is very as far as possible high, but if actually with sub-is quite broad, changes grasps Tory Burch Sandals.
Do not step defeat of example which again the model Prada in fashionable Tory Burch Flatss: Do not put on the slippery sock, even do not put on the sock, because the toe must be able the shoe sole to make the reliable contact, you can put on the high-heeled shoes to walk! Boast 3 series number self-confidence! Puts on the high-heeled shoes goal is also for attractive, therefore, attractive must send out from the innermost feelings: Do not reveal the honest fear honest, to be overcautious and indecisive fears the appearance which the fear slips, sticks out chest, stands straight Tory Burch Boots!