Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness; Day 25 {Thankful for friendships that last}

Today: I am so thankful for the relationship I have with my sister. For late night talking, and just soaking up the time of being in the same state, indeed, the same house!

I am grateful for friendships that last for years... and picking up right where we left off. So glad to call this sweet girl my friend, and for the heart understanding that we share. Seeing her today, and her newest bundle of sweet baby boy, was a treat!

Thankful for seeing my mom and dad again, and their generosity in loading us up with a central air set up that they no longer had a need for.

I am even thankful for the silly fact that I lost my voice today... because really, it means that I have been sleeping little and chatting it up much. It is inconvenient, and makes parenting rather tough, but I'll take it.

No comments: