Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness; Day 23 {Now that the secret is out I can write about it}

Today: I am so thankful for safety on the roads. Driving between Michigan and Iowa is something we have done many, many times. It almost feels like our vehicles could be put into gear and just do this path by themselves.

And yet, I never want to take for granted the many times we have safely arrived there and back.

Today: I am thankful for the 9 hours in the truck and the family time.

I am thankful for little boys who have been doing this trip since most of them were only weeks old, thus getting very used to it.



I am so grateful that Dave put those extra tools in at the last minute, as we were driving out of our driveway, and I am grateful for the ease and speed at which those tools helped him change our tire just outside of Iowa City.

I am thankful for my sisters warm and welcoming home and the excitement that is brewing.

1 comment:

Kimberly (Anthony's Mom) said...

what was the secret? Did you surprise your sister with your visit?