Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness; Day 22 {Thankful for anticipation and a hubby who can fix pretty much anything}

Today: I am thankful for the excitement that is floating around this house.

Did that excitement make some little boys have massive mood swings,

and were the down swings barely tolerable for this mama??

Indeed.

But I will focus on the excitement... I truly am thankful for it!

I am glad that today was the last day of school for K and Jay, until next Monday. Meaning we will be spending a few relaxed days together as a family. That makes my heart very, very happy.

I am so thankful that before he went to work, Dave noticed that the pump on our outdoor wood burner, our main heat source, was not working properly. I am grateful for his seemingly limitless practical knowledge and how quickly he was able to get it fixed right up.

The wonderful, cozy, heat in our home is something I am daily thankful for in the winter. We are so blessed!

I could not forget to be thankful for much productivity today! I had alot that needed to be done. Right now it is 7:49. My house is quiet. Most of my to do list has been completed. I'm hard pressed at the moment to think of a more satisfied feeling.

I just have to add this very superficial thought for the night: I'm really thankful for chocolate. It would be a big ol' lie if I didn't write that in here some where. ...And I am so grateful for a sweet man, I can call mine, who is skilled in all things cooking/baking, and picks up well on hints... ;)

{Feeling blessed!}

No comments: