Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snapshots of a mid December Saturday at our house


Of course it started like this. ;)


And then we got really brave.


Cookies,

lots and lots of cookies.


And flour.

And stickiness.

Everywhere.


And then there were sprinkles.

Everywhere.

No really, there were sprinkles everywhere. I'm not even kidding.

I went into it knowing that it was going to be a big ordeal.

Knowing that it would take hours, and much clean up.

And true to that, I was tired at the end of this day.

We made over 5 dozen.

And other duties continued to demand my time and energy in amidst the cookie baking.

But I don't think they will forget the fun of flour, stickiness, and sprinkles everywhere any time soon. :)



Nor will I.

7 comments:

Arlona said...

Did I recognize Caleb's hand in one of those pictures?

BARBIE said...

Looks like fun! I hope to do some baking in the next couple days.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me.

Katarina said...

Oh SO much fun!! Glad you guys made so many, what a wonderful memory!
Have a great week!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Sounds exactly like my day baking cookies with Lily last week :) So much fun, even with all the flour. And sticky-nes. And sprinkles :)

Megan said...

Don't forget boys with cookie making memories that will last a lifetime, and will probably be passed down to precious GRANDchildren one glorious day! <3

Ashley Pichea said...

You are so much better a mom than I. I only let my kids help me when it won't result in a mess... I hate cleaning!