Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun and games

I've been tagged by Rachel ! Here are the rules of the game... 1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog 2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Facts about me... 1) I am the daughter of a former politician.:) My dad was the mayor of the small town I lived in as a pre-teen. 2) Nine years ago I had facial surgery which slightly altered my appearance. My jaw was growing unevenly, causing dental problems, so I had surgery to move my whole jaw slightly back and to the right. 3) When I was a teenager I had 14 different families who I would babysit for (not at the same time...). Probably around 3/4 of the kids I babysat for were boys. Preparation for the future... 4) I am a ranchaholic. 5) I studied Greek when I was a senior in high school. (notice I didn't say I know Greek...) 6) I clean houses and counsel women in crisis pregnancies as a side to being a stay at home mom. 7) I know more medical terms and more about the human brain than I ever thought I would due to my K, also known as a crash course in the medical field. I am only playing part of this game, because I peek in on about 10 different blogs and I've seen that most of them have already done this...at least once! :) Let's get this cute fun lady into it though...I don't think she's done it yet! Sarah @ Life in the Parsonage

3 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

WOO HOO! I'm finally tagged!! :) I'm gonna add you to my blogroll...if that's not ok, let me know!

Rachel said...

Hi Wendy! I don't know if you recognize my name - I'm Rachel G.'s friend Rachel (worked at the center for a while...) I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog!

Rachel said...

I didn't know your dad was once a mayor! Are you thinking of running for president now? Wendi for President! Sure beats Hillary! ;)