Saturday, February 15, 2014

{February} 10 on the 10th

This is what 10 on 10 is all about: taking a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month, documenting a day in your life and finding beauty among the ordinary moments. 


The "waiting-in-preschool-line-selfie"




I have "offices" all over Jackson county. For real ;)
This is my SAU office.  I'm very drawn to this office….




Picked Kai up from school, and dropped in to the Center for Women. I am only working there every other Monday now. This is my Monday off, and I couldn't stay away. Our favorite Kathy made us coffee/hot chocolate and made our day!



Shopping at one of our fav grocery stores. We are in here all.the.time.



Yeah, I feel the same way lil' one.



She looks at me like I did this to her world. Spring will come, Al.  I'm pretty sure.
(side note: We thought this kitty was an albino when she was born, then she developed the dark grey markings and looked more like a Siamese. But the name "Albino" stuck. We call her "Al" for short.)



 A long hand written letter from my mommy all the way from Iowa! I knew it was probably a birthday card, and my birthday is not until tomorrow. I stared at it for all of a half second contemplating whether I should wait to open it until my actual birthday, and then tore into it. :) I miss my sweet mom.


Snow selfie. The snow is pretty, it's just been a little much. Big fluffy flakes fell today. They have been falling nearly every day.  It's okay, spring will come, Wendi…



Cutest little green burlap gift bag from Kathy. It fits into my home decor perfectly. :)



Sweet man. Starting on my birthday cake for tomorrow. Chocolate cake made with coffee instead of water. Yes please. ;)


I'm blessed.

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy, hope that cake tasted as good as it sounded.