Wednesday, August 14, 2013

{August} 10 on 10


Generally, 10 on 10 is about taking a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month, documenting a day in your life and finding beauty among the ordinary moments. 

This month? Well, we had just returned home form vacation, and I spent a large portion of my 10th composing this post. My camera had just experienced a big workout and spent a lot of the day on its charger. So, there are neither 10 photos, nor are they from 10 different hours. I still wanted to continue on in my project of attempting to do this each month though, so here it is.  :)

We've been home for about 2 1/2 days. We had to hit the ground running. Our garden is ready for harvesting and putting up of the produce. Fall programs are about to start up, schedules need to be filled out, gone over, planned for. Paperwork and bills are stacked. Unpacking and cleaning up continues to be a big job.

Morning activities: Pickle making!!






An activity that kept me busy literally ALL DAY?? - Of course, laundry, laundry, and more laundry. As I was washing, I had to grin at the insane amount of sand that was mingling with my dirty laundry. Fun vacation memories




Haircuts!




Beautiful flowers blooming. I almost missed them, but a few random flowers seemed to be waiting for me to come home from vacation to enjoy their beauty. :) 





Planning my vacation photo wall (very excited about this!).


No comments: