Friday, April 12, 2013

{April} 10 on 10

{I just noticed that this is my 14th "10 on the 10th blog post. :) Cool. I love looking back and seeing days gone by that I have chronicled in photos.}




"This is what 10 on 10 is about: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!"



I woke up to cheery-ness in my kitchen, despite the way overcast, dreary day. :) 






Kept my not-feeling-so-well Jay home today and he watched the rain fall.




I could write an entire post about the Great Mouse War of 2013. But I won't. Ever. It would make all of us sick. Today I was engaged in some aspects of that war though. 'Nuff said. 




"I want THIS for lunch mama!"




Jay is taking photo documentation of my water drinking. He knows I'm awful at it, and that I have not been feeling well as a result of that. Hi Jay, yep - drinkin'.



Getting started on supper prep. Delicious home made pizza!  At some point, about three hours from now, the delicious home made pizza dough will take an unfortunate fall onto the floor, at the hands of a 6 year old, and we will start over. ;) 




Life with boys. Yes. Love it. 




Picking up the other dudes! 




Last night of book work for our Awana club at church. I have just loved working with the 3rd through 6th grade girls!



Finishing the night off with some fun physical activity with my girls! And if I may, let me just tell you that I totally held my own with the hula hoop… ;) 



No comments: