Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pictures will just have to be worth a few thousand words

Ahhh. It's like every now and then I come up for air.

*gulp, gulp*

I only have a few moments. I think this will be a quick snapshot of a post.

A "life in picture", if you will.

Fill in the blanks with words.

Someday I will have many of them.

That day just can't be today. :)

Life is good. And there is lots of hard. And I am feeling blessed.

We still feel like we are in somewhat of a waiting period of life.

I am okay with that. 

I am learning how good it is to live in the moment. To embrace the present, and just "be".

Here is my present.

GARDEN! My friend Rachel and I are co-gardening again and we are doing well with our harvest!




FUN! I have friends who go shopping and see clothes that remind them of me. And then they buy them for me. :) 

FLOWERS! I planted sunflowers in our garden and they are finally blooming. Yellow. Flowers. Yes. 


FAIR! We love our annual fair visit. Grandma makes it pretty special too. This is a favorite picture!












"Look mom! A train! And I am potty trained! I must go on it!"








Once I had a baby named Malachi. That was a long time ago. Look at this big kid. He's fun. And a bully. And have I mentioned how big he is??








3 comments:

Katarina said...

Looks like you are enjoying your summer!

Andrea said...

Oh - yay for friends that find cute clothes for you - that top is adorable! Your garden veggies look wonderful too :)

Christy said...

Oh thoses sweet, sweet faces. Your cup overflows girl. :)