Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I never look that cute in my sleep


He so nicely demonstrated, for my photographic pleasure,  a bit of how we are all feeling right now.

One minute he was playing and kicking and rocking - the next he was just out.

If I could do that - believe me, I would.

For some reason, I have a feeling that it would not look this cute though.

One minute I would be doing the dishes, then Dave would walk in and find my little head laying on the dishwasher... fast asleep.

Would he want to snap pictures?

Pro'ly not.

And yes, he really does need a haircut now. And yes, I really am still resisting. Ridiculous? Maybe. Will not cutting his hair keep him a baby longer? Do you think I'm really that silly?

Don't answer that.

Please.

Soon. He will get a hair cut soon.

(Happy Birthday mom!!! We miss you like crazy over here.)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

so precious ... and I remember not wanting to give Mack a haircut ... but Mack has never had that much hair :)

Have a beautiful day!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

So sweet! Baby haircuts are overrated! :) He's adorable!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I think his hair looks great just the way it is :)

Rachel said...

SO SO SO adorable! Matthew fell asleep in a shopping cart the other day and looked a lot like this :)

As for the hair...don't you cut it until you're good and ready! And no, it's not silly!!!

Stacey said...

I bet Dave would too snap a picture!!! *smile

Hen Jen said...

sleepy kid pics are the best! I waited forever to cut my boy's hair the 1st time, yes I wanted him to stay a baby longer, and I didn't want to lose his curls.

Unknown said...

Precious. Yeah, I usually have the drool thing going on. Not cute. But, he's a doll.

Chelle said...

I really love this sweet little post.