Monday, April 11, 2016

{April} 10 on the 10th

It's been exactly a year and a month since I participated in this photo challenge!  Time to jump back in.  It's always so fun to document a day - even a mundane day - because it helps me look for the lovely things.


This was a Sunday spent at home.  Half the fam went to church and I had 2 guys at home with me.  We have been fighting a crazy strep battle with our Noe.  He's had it for three weeks and 2 rounds of separate antibiotics.   We kept him home for rest and for lovin'.  


I prayed throughout the day for joy and for eyes that see lovely.


{This is what 10 on 10 is all about: taking a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month, documenting a day in your life and finding beauty among the ordinary moments.}



Noe's sore throat meant breakfast in the blender.  K and I also participated. :) 




I'm obsessed with candles.  I burn them all the time.  I love making the house smell welcoming and homey - and like fresh pumpkin pie.  Ironically I have found one of my favorite brands at Tractor Supply. 




Hi.  Blah day, no fixin' up selfie. 



Yes please.





Starting prep for a yummy family meal.  




That grin can usually be found behind any manner of Apple product. ;) I love this teenager so much. 




Home sweet home for the day.   Praying over this one - letting him play the Wii to distract him from his discomfort.  Hoping to get him well again soon!




Done - and ready to be enjoyed by all.  The other half of our family is home with us now. 




Screen shot.  I just had to throw this in here too.  For memories sake... 




Dave's uniforms all washed, dried, and ready for the week ahead.   He's been home for 9 days.  Nine beautiful rare days.  I may have blinked back big ol' tears as I prepped the uniforms. 




One more story before bed time.  He read the entire thing by himself.  He's turning into such a big kid.


No comments: