Sunday, February 15, 2015

{February} 10 on the 10th

This is what 10 on 10 is all about: taking a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month, documenting a day in your life and finding beauty among the ordinary moments.




My day started at 5:45. And I put my running shoes on immediately. Because I had to work hard to trick my mind into being ready to jump into this day.






And indeed, it was a crazy morning. All boys seemed to wake up grumpy. Working on maintaining my joy was work. Many Deep Breaths... 

Somehow we made it out the door in time. After school drop off, I met my trainer at the track. And did my first real cardio work out since... maybe spring? Early summer? Ugghhh. At one point I thought she was going to have to scrape me off the track.




I didn't die. But this is the moment when I realized that the weird feeling in my head and stomach after my work out wasn't all just the fact that I hadn't done cardio in several months. But alas, through the crazy - I had forgotten breakfast. 

Oops. My life......





So, this.

It helped.




Then after picking up Kai - this.




And prepping valentines with the baby.




Noe and Jay are participating in some after school activities on Tuesday afternoons, so daddy and K get some "solo time" while they waited for pick up.  Those smiles!!




They all arrived home a little after 5. Jay's karate is at 6, so I didn't get to see much of him. Also, he was pretty unhappy with me most of the day. If you can't tell. 





Winding down our day with some cuddles










2 comments:

Andrea said...

Props to you for cardio workout - and on an empty stomach too!! Love that last photo :)

Tina said...

I really love this idea!!