Friday, November 21, 2014

{November} 10 on the 10th

This is what 10 on 10 is all about: taking a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month, documenting a day in your life and finding beauty among the ordinary moments.


Again, a mixed bag of iPhone and Nikon captures.


Oatmeal and coffee to start.




Gearing up for another full day.

{I need Him every hour.... every minute... every second}




My First drop off is at 8:30. 

And the next one is at 9:00 - This sweet capture is Mali's young 5's teacher walking him in. Oh the sweetness! 






Next stop: The township office. Important hoops to jump through for the studio build today! ;)




Got it!




I still laugh when I see this one. *Reality capture*

"But it's 10 on the 10th! You will be in a picture!"

My 11:30 pickup.



And now since I got the permit, he can do this....



And this...



I'm late getting 10 on the 10th up this month.... and let me assure you our yard looks nothing like this anymore... *sigh* the 10th was a beautiful day!  - And now that he's having fun, he doesn't care if I photograph him. ;)



 Even the cats are loving this day.

"Kitty bunk beds"



1 comment:

Andrea said...

So exciting to get your studio up and running! (We got excited about electrical permits with our house too...) ;) Love this glimpse into your day and wish I could cuddle the sweet orange kittens!!