Wednesday, March 19, 2014

{March} 10 on the 10th

So, yeah - due to limited internet,
a little pre-spring break getaway,
and life… I am more late than usual on this. :)

I'm holdin' on though. I am still doing this project on the 10th of every month, even if I don't get it posted right away. This is pretty much the rhythm of my life right now. Good, good stuff. Good struggle, good joy, good living.

And here we go.




This is what 10 on 10 is all about: taking a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month, documenting a day in your life and finding beauty among the ordinary moments. 

The boys are responsible for picking out their own clothes each morning. But sometimes we have a particularly tough time staying on schedule….. And they just LOVE it when I pick out their clothes for them and make "people" out of them. It's the little things. ;) This morning was one of those mornings




Don't let anyone ever tell you that stuffing a bean bag is easy. Ever. 
It's a good thing my mother-in-law stopped by. She may not have known what she was getting herself into, but she was a hero today. ;) 





Boy, do I love this appliance!! Still morning, and supper is ready. Score.





Maybe I can will spring to get here.  Time to get out the dresses. I don't even care {that I might freeze} anymore. 




A quick stop to check out some clearance racks in anticipation of next winter….




The very best part? {Still on a high from this…}





A working Monday. So nice to be back at the Center after a few months off. I love my boss. Except sometimes I'm her boss. But here she's mine. ;) 




Slight addiction. 




…And the mud. Oh my, the mud. 
But really, I have never been so happy to see mud in my life. 
It isn't frozen. "
'Nuff said.




Oh, and I really head over heels love the kid in the mud. 

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Love your ten in ten on the tenth. Great photos. Thanks for sharing.