Thursday, January 10, 2013

{January} 10 on the 10th

"This is what 10 on 10 is about: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!"


Thursday, January 10th.


Trying to convince myself that I actually can be awake pre-6 am.



Getting my little K dude ready for another day of 3rd grade.




…And making sure I am ready to face the outside world…




And oh my, was the outside world ready for us!! This morning was just gorgeous! Dave made this cross for me when I did a hands on lesson for a Bible study group I was leading. It now sits on our deck, and I love the way the sun bathed it in light this morning. 




Oops. Drove to school, didn't have kindergartner's back pack. Now driving back with said back pack.




Mom's group. I am working on a photo directory, so got pictures of my wonderful mommy friends today. LOVE them all, so much.




Shopping with the little Mr.




A little bit of time at home, and I pause for a restful moment by a little art project that Noah and I did while we were on Christmas break. We painted rocks, naming all of the fruits of the Spirit. I have been surprised by how helpful it has been to me to just have these sitting on our piano, where I see them each day. 




What's that? I'm in the van again?! ;) Lately I have been addicted to K's play list while I drive. Love me some praise baby. For realz.




30 day Shred. Day 2, done! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy@My Front Porch said...

Hey! I'm doing the 30 Day Shred too :) I think Day 2 was the day I thought I was going to die from sore muscles. I'm starting Day 6 tomorrow!