Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness; Day 19 {Thankful for getting needed chores done, and that the color red will fade}

Today: I am thankful for not having to awaken to an alarm (!). Let's just let that one sink in for a while...

*Super happy contented sigh*

I am so thankful for a hardworking husband, who finally had some time to get some much needed projects done around the house and yard.

I'm thankful for my washing machine. The "large capacity" alone is enough to make me do a happy dance.

I am grateful for a day to get caught up on on a few things that had been looming menacingly.

I am thankful for friends who ask me to be their photographer. I love that.

I am grateful for the financial means to stock up on food for my boys.

I am happy for shopping trips alone. Radio turned up in my mini van on the drive there and back, and no one grabbing all things eye catching and sugar infused at the stores. Heavenly.

I am thankful for a husband who is willing to be my very own personal hair coloring stylist... ;)


And... I am grateful that when "dark auburn" is actually "Unnatural flaming red" I only have a couple of weeks to wait for it to fade to a nice... dark auburn. 


Hehehehe ..... ah, I love my life.

No comments: